CESB19 Conference - Call for Papers
Czech Technical University in Prague is pleased to announce that the 5th issue of Central Europe towards Sustainable Building (CESB) conference will be held on July 2–4, 2019 in Prague, Czech Republic. The conference will be held under auspices of international conveners CIB, iiSBE, UNEP-SBCI, FIDIC and GABC and belongs to the Sustainable Built Environment regional conference series leading towards World Sustainable Built Environment conference WSBE20 in Gothenburg, 2020.
The CESB19 objective is to present current activities in sustainable building with special focus on the Central Europe area and to bring ideas and international expertise to the region to contribute to its further development.
One day prior to the CESB19, on July 1, the third iiSBE Forum of Young Researchers in Sustainable Building YRSB19 will take place, focused on actual PhD research in the field of sustainable building.
- Buildings and climate change
- New materials and products for sustainable buildings
- Innovative technologies and systems for energy efficient and energy positive buildings
- Decision-support tools and assessment methods for sustainable built environment
- Retrofitting of existing building stock
- Sustainable urban development
- Industrial heritage regeneration
- Policy and public awareness
Abstracts of 150–250 words in English shall be submitted electronically using conference system available at MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "cesb.us9.list-manage.com" claiming to be https://www.conftool.com/cesb19 by 15 May 2018.
All papers accepted by the Scientific Committee and presented at the Conference in oral or poster form will be published in electronic proceedings with ISBN and abstracts will be published in printed book of abstracts. All published papers are going to be submitted for indexing in Scopus and Web of Science databases. Papers from previous CESB conferences are indexed and available for readers in databases.
- 15 May 2018 Abstracts submission
- 15 September 2018 Acceptance notification
- 01 November 2018 Full papers submission
- 15 February 2019 Results of full papers' review process
- 15 March 2019 Implementation of reviewers' comments into full papers
- 01 May 2019 Presenting author's registration
The organizers have track record in organizing CESB events since 2007. Last time, CESB16 contributed to sharing knowledge among 337 participants from 47 countries.
All papers from previous CESB series are available here: CESB07 | CESB10 | CESB13 | CESB16.
More information at MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "cesb.us9.list-manage.com" claiming to be www.cesb.cz.