University Centre for Energy Efficient Buildings (UCEEB)
Funding: Operation programme Research and development for Innovation
Principal Investigator at UCEEB: prof. Ing. Zdeněk Bittnar, CSc.
Duration: 1. 6. 2011 - 31. 10. 2015
- Environmental quality upgrading (buildings architecture, urban connections) using holistic approach implementation that includes all the sustainability aspects - Primary energy saving in the entire life cycle of buildings and development of local distribution systems on the level of major urban complexes
- Development of distributed energy sources concept that utilizes cooperation of passive renewable sources and of active sources with superior networks
- Internal environment quality upgrading under various operating conditions (including extreme ones)
- Optimization of material utilization based on usage of renewable high-tech, recycled, and waste materials, including nanotechnologies utilization.
- ICT implementation in intelligent buildings concept.