Ing. Ondřej Nehasil, Ph.D.
After completing his Master's degree in Intelligent Building at the Faculty of Civil Engineering, the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and the Faculty of Electrical Engineering of the Czech Technical University, he continued his doctoral studies. In 2019 he defended his dissertation thesis on the use of evaporative cooling in heat recovery devices. Since 2013 he has been working as a researcher at the University Center of Energy Efficient CTU Buildings.
His activities include:
- Conducting experiments and measurements on air-conditioning equipment
- Further developing the issue of indirect evaporative cooling in heat recovery plants
- Software development in the field of automatic detection and diagnosis of operational faults (AFDDs) of building services
- Accredited measurement of air handling units according to EN 1886
- Modeling of energy behavior of buildings, machines, 2D heat conduction analysis