Quality of indoor environment
Team leader: Ing. Daniel Adamovský, Ph.D.Deputy team leader: Ing. Martin Kny, Ph.D.
- We focus on the quality (health, safety and comfort) of interior climate for users of energy efficient buildings.
Our approach is multi-disciplinary and includes three main areas:
- development and design of advanced technical devices for provision of high-quality interior climate
- research and development of medical assistance systems for monitoring of biological and technical parameters in intelligent buildings
- development of intelligent composite nano systems and materials for medicinal and technical application (detection of harmful substances, monitoring of interior climate, etc.).
- Parallel test cabin for testing of building technology systems with controlled outside environment
- Hybrid ventilation system with solar chimney
- Test line for small air-handling units and components
- Intelligent room with a personal medical system
- Laboratory for research and development of nano materials with antimycotic and antibacterial properties
- Electrical and force spinners
- Thermal manikin
- Instruments for metering and monitoring of thermal comfort and analysis of air quality
- PIV - Particle Image Velocimetry
- Computer cluster for CFD simulations