We offer analyzes in the field of thermal energy supply systems for groups of buildings, typically city districts or municipalities.
We typically solve the following tasks for our clients:
- Modeling of the monthly heat demand for heating and hot water preparation for larger sets of buildings based on a limited amount of data (map base, age of buildings) while including various variants of saving measures (insulation, ventilation, replacement fittings, insulation of circulation distributions, change of circulation running time, implementation of solar systems, etc.). The result is an evaluation of the future need for heat in various scenarios of realization of savings in the buildings of the given district, e.g. connected to the CZT system with calculation of the decrease in heat supply.
- Modeling of heat losses of heat distribution in CZT systems based on the portfolio of pipe sections in different types of storage depending on climatic conditions (outdoor temperature, solar radiation), operating conditions (distribution temperatures) and age divorce. The result is an evaluation of the change in heat losses in the defined variants of the reconstruction of distribution systems (change in the type of storage, replacement of insulation, reduction of the operating parameters of the heat-carrying substance).
- Design and detailed analysis of the operation of solar systems with defined parameters of heat accumulation (volume, type: water accumulation, accumulation in the field of ground probes). TRNSYS software is used for modeling in hourly and shorter steps. The result is an assessment of energy savings during the integration of the solar system into the CZT system, depending on the operating parameters of the distribution, heat demand, etc.
- Detailed modeling of complex systems combining classic and renewable energy sources (typically heat pumps, photovoltaics, cogeneration units) with storage capacities within local CZT systems with knowledge of energy needs, or in their variants. The result is the hourly course of operating temperatures in the system at the defined performance (characteristics) of individual devices and storage volumes for a given set of buildings and related energy balances evaluated for different climatic conditions and variants of the energy demand of buildings. The output is the performance needed to achieve the defined goal (max. consumption, min. share of RES, max. CO2 emissions, etc.)
- Evaluation of the energy demand of a district (set of buildings) from the point of view of different approaches such as positive energy districts, zero emission neighborhoods, carbon neutral communities, proposal of energy source variants to achieve a certain level of indicators. The result is the evaluation of individual indicators for the given district relevant to the given approach for individual variants of energy sources and recommendations for implementation.
In case of special requests or other questions, do not hesitate to contact us.