We create concepts of sustainable neighbourhoods and design for them an energy standard, a method of energy supply, material solutions with respect to the circular economy and elements of blue-green infrastructure.
The individual stages of the service include:
- establishing principles for district development (definitions, goals, tools, prerequisites and possibilities of achievement),
- a proposal for the application of principles for a given location in the area of: reducing the energy intensity of buildings, material solutions, water management, the internal environment of buildings, economic aspects of investment and operation, social aspects, principles of green and blue infrastructure,
- proposal for the application of renewable resources: principles, typical performance and efficiency parameters, typical costs of technologies,
- according to the stated ambition of developing the concept of an energy-plus district (PED), a carbon-neutral district, or applying other approaches with an emphasis on energy efficiency, security and decarbonization,
- a comprehensive concept of a sustainable district including the subsequent evaluation of the submitted project from the point of view of urban design, heat supply, electricity, buildings and constructions.
In case of further questions or special requests, do not hesitate to contact us.