We offer simulations and analyzes with calculations in an advanced program that allows you to take into account in more detail the influence of solar radiation, accumulation, specific regulation of technical equipment, load profiles, usability of photovoltaic systems, etc.
Our services include:
- Energy simulation of a building with a given geometry and envelope parameters at a specific profile of occupancy, lighting and internal gains for given climatic conditions. The result is hourly power needs for heating, cooling, hot water preparation for realistic dimensioning of equipment in zones, power inputs of technical equipment to get an idea of realistic maximum electrical power consumption, monthly energy needs for heating, cooling and hot water preparation for realistic energy rating (including appliances).
- Analysis based on building energy simulation with comparison for different occupancy profiles, ventilation flows and climatic conditions that may occur during future operation. The result is a range of power and energy needs, which gives designers much more certainty than standard calculations when designing. On the one hand, in normal operation there are often lower outputs compared to the standard calculation (i.e. lower necessary investments in technology while maintaining certainty), on the other hand, the simulation can reveal extreme outputs required when the building is put into operation (no occupancy = no internal profits). For designers, this indicates the need to divide power into stages from the point of view of the use of installed power, possible temporary equipment backup, etc.
- Analysis of the use of different translucent elements, choice of type of glazing and shading elements, different regulation of active shading elements, simulation of complicated shading elements (ribs, perforations). The result is the determination of the influence on the energy demand of the building and the installed performances, or a recommendation on how to operate the shading elements.
- Simulation of the indoor environment when considering a specific heating or cooling system with defined installed capacities - analysis of the frequency of exceeding the monitored temperatures under different operating profiles of load and ventilation under different climatic conditions. The result is an assessment at which installed power of the device can achieve the required thermal comfort parameters in the indoor environment.
- Analysis of the functionality and usability of thermally activated concrete structures (TABS) for heating and cooling in a given building (external and internal heat load, level of ventilation, climatic conditions, etc.). The result is information for designers, whether at all, or under what conditions, it is possible to use TABS for interior environment modification.
- A simulation of an advanced building energy system composed of innovative technical elements and regulation – e.g. combination of PV system and heat pump / cooling unit, use of hybrid photovoltaic-thermal collectors, buffer accumulation, seasonal accumulation of heat and cold in the subsoil through an array of ground probes, low-energy cooling systems, use of waste heat from cooling, etc. – realistic evaluation of potential savings, setting regulatory strategies for full use of the potential of the technological solution. The result is the verification of equipment dimensioning, optimization of the design of sources with variable power to achieve a certain energy standard.
- Analysis of the function of specific elements in the building's technical systems, typically humidification or dehumidification, moisture recovery options, etc. The result is the energy demand of various methods in a specific application and building, water consumption, water gain (for summer watering), etc.
In case of special requests or other questions, do not hesitate to contact us.