Registration number: PGI01361
EU ERDF – Interreg Europe program
Solver: Karolina Tomešová, MSc.
Start: 01.04. 2016
End: 30.09. 2022
Partners: Extremadura Energy Agency (coordinator), Extremadura Regional Government, Autonomous Province of Trento, Western Macedonia University of Applied Sciences (TEIWM), CEIIA – Center of Excellence and Innovation for the Automotive Industry, City of Prague, Plymouth City Council
- UCEEB and The capital Prague are together partners of the European project Interreg Europe FINERPOL.
- The goal is to support new policies or improvement of existing policies aimed at creating financial instruments, especially instruments supported by the European Regional Development Fund and the European Commission for energy investment in buildings.
- Based on analyzes of about 100 examples of good practice and financing tools in seven regions, more than 300 partner and stakeholder meetings at interregional events held for the purpose of transferring experience an Action Plan will be created. The plan will include improved definitions of financial instruments and their implementation will be monitored and evaluated over the next two years of the project.
- The coordinator of the four-year project is the Spanish company Extremadura Energy Agency.
- Other agencies and governing bodies from Great Britain, Greece, Italy and Portugal are involved in the project.