We offer short-term and long-term laboratory measurements of thermal-technical properties of construction products and structures
on full-scale samples.
- measurement of heat transfer coefficient, surface temperature, heat flux density; temperature and relative humidity in the structure under controlled boundary conditions in a large climatic double chamber,
- measurement of air permeability of construction products and constructions in a large climatic double chamber, including the effect on temperature and humidity distribution in the sample,
- long-term measurement of the hygrothermal behaviour of building products and structures in the test fields of the UCEEB’s western facade with a controlled indoor and natural outdoor environment,
- accompanying laboratory measurements of key properties of the materials used, such as thermal conductivity coefficient, diffusion resistance factor, capillary absorption, current humidity, etc.,
- interpretation of measurement results.
The customer can check with us the behaviour of newly developed and existing solutions.
In case of special requests or other questions, do not hesitate to contact us.