We process the technical-economic analysis in cooperation with the given city and the operator of the CZT system.
By default, the analysis includes:
- definition of the considered technologies (e.g. equipment for waste utilization, technologies for the utilization of waste heat, solar energy, geothermal energy, biomass micro-cogeneration, etc.),
- overview of relevant legislation and determination of regulatory limits for the application of the given technology,
- evaluation of the potential of the given technology for supplying energy to the city,
- overall technical-economic evaluation of feasibility,
- evaluation of alternative technologies.
The analysis can be supplemented with a participation and communication part, when the new solution is discussed with key actors from among customers or the wider public.
In case of further questions or special requests, do not hesitate to contact us.